Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

    2018


My View

I live in a good suburb where I have taken a number of pictures of Electrical distribution points showing collapsing electrical infrastructure. None of these non compliant distribution points were difficult to find. The problems noted were missing panel covers, rusted boundary boxes, exposed protective devices, unlocked panels, broken locks, etc.  Some of these electrical boxes were near schools, or where pedestrian traffic were present. I am sure with the passing of time that someone’s child, or resident in the suburb will electrocute themselves. In one case I captured a picture of exposed mini sub transformer fuses, the transformer located  just outside a house gate. A lawsuit may definitely be on the way. BUT what beats me is the fact that endless unreasonable electricity tariffs are added one upon another, yet we see these ongoing problems, many unattended to.  

Cash Cow Sucker