Sunday, June 5, 2022

No Fear with GOD - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

    Picture source: The Essence of ISRAEL
 

Here is your Word for today: 

Verse:   Romans 8:32    (CEV)

‘God did not keep back His own Son, but He gave Him for us. If God did this, won't He freely give us everything else?’

- The Lord is a good Father Who wants to show you His love towards you.
- He is not withholding His kindness, but He is freely making it available to you.
- Every good and perfect gift in our lives comes from His hand.
- Everything else that we need, He is able to provide.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love and kindness towards me. I recognise that You are the Source of all that I need and long for. Thank You that You freely give me what I need, and I declare that all I have needed Your hand has provided. Amen.