Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Chapel Window at the St John Stella Londt Retirement Village - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

Picture Credit: Donald Thomas (Facebook)

“This is the Remembrance window in the Chapel at the St John Stella Londt Retirement Village, in Sunridge Park, and the photos following were taken at the Remembrance Day service on 11 November 2017” Quotation: Thomas Horne

Verse: Proverbs 18:10

'The Name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to Him and are safe.'

- The LORD is your strong fortress and your safe place.

- In Him you can find safety and security.

- His Name is powerful and you can speak His Name over your situations.

- So let’s run to Him, and find our peace and rest in His loving arms.

Prayer: Lord, I declare that Your Name is powerful, much more powerful than any other force I may face. I speak Your Name over my life and my situation and I choose to find my security and peace in You alone. Amen.