Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Edwards Memorial Church (1875) - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

Picture source: Donald Thomas (facebook)

Verse: 2 Timothy 1:12b (Amplified Bible)

‘I am persuaded [beyond any doubt] that He is able to guard that which I have entrusted to Him until that day [when I stand before Him].’

- We can have complete confidence in God when we entrust things to Him.

- Those things that you are trusting God about, are important to Him.

- Regardless of the challenges, the Lord will be faithful to you.

- Let us be persuaded about the fact that God can be trusted, now and forever.

Prayer: Lord, I thank You that I can entrust every issue, concern and worry into Your Almighty hands. May I know, beyond any doubt, that You are with me and You are guarding the things I am trusting You about. Amen.