Thursday, May 19, 2022

Afrikaans Language Monument (Taal Monument) Paarl Cape Town - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth


 Picture source: https://www.viator.com/Western-Cape-attractions/Afrikaans-Language-Monument/d23346-a23996

Thought I would include this monument in the blog before it is set aside for destruction by people of ARROGANCE, and people of HATE directed at the Afrikaans Christian Minority'. 

AND if there be any who find my comments objectionable, quickly find yourself another website which will tell you the things your itching ears are wanting to hear. 

 Here  is your Word for today: 

Verse:   Habakkuk 3:19         CEV

‘The LORD gives me strength. He makes my feet as sure as those of a deer, and He helps me stand on the mountains.’

- The Lord your God comes alongside you to give you His strength.

- Look to Him as your source of courage.

- He wants to make your path secure, steady and sure.

- He still has much ground for you to stand on, and to take possession of.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come and help me to step forward onto the mountains that You have prepared for me to stand on. Give me the strength I need and direct me in the way I should go, so that my steps will be sure and purposeful. Amen.