Monday, May 23, 2022

Jerusalem ISRAEL - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth


    Picture source: The Essence of ISRAEL Walmer Port Elizabeth

Here is your Word for today: 

Verse:   Genesis 22:11

At that moment the angel of the LORD called to him from heaven, ‘Abraham! Abraham!’ ‘Yes,’ Abraham replied. ‘Here I am!’

- We should be ready for God to intervene in our situation at any moment.
- Even when all seems lost, He can still call out to us and rescue us.
- In our desperation and fear, our ears should still be open to hear His call.
- He intervenes in our lives in order to turn our situations around.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to be attentive to Your voice in my life. Even when things seem overwhelming, may my heart be ready to hear and follow Your leading, because I know that You will make a way for me. Amen.