Thursday, June 23, 2022

Parliament Cape Town before its destruction by "Unknown Arsonists" Included here before it Disappears down the Memory Hole - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

Picture source: Kathy Munro, The Heritage Portal The South African Parliament in Cape Town was destroyed by fire in an arson attack in 2022. Here is your Word for today: Verse: Luke 7:48 Then He said to her, ‘Your sins are forgiven.’ - Only our Saviour can remove the stain of sin from our lives. - The joy is to know that He wants to forgive us. - If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us. - Give it all to Him today, He is waiting to forgive and embrace you. PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the wonderful way in which You are ready to forgive and release me of those things that I have done which have displeased You. You come and You forgive me, and You restore me so that I can be whole and free. Amen.