Monday, September 11, 2023

John Grahamstown Eastern Cape - Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth

Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape was named after John Graham born Scotland. His history can be perused on ancestors.co.za

Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7

‘God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.’

- It is never part of God’s plan for us to be controlled by fear.

- God’s gift to us is power, love and a sound mind – not fear.

- Daily we are confronted with fear and that is why we need to trust God.

- Take hold of His power, love and sound thinking and reject fear.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I do not need to fear because You are with me right now. Although things may look overwhelming, You are with me. You will help me to overcome because You have given me the tools I need. Amen.