Monday, February 22, 2010

Things I Enjoy Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth




Talking to GOD
The sayings of JESUS
Talking to my son and wife
The voice of my son
The voice of my wife
Being the best father I could possibly be…..
Being the best husband I could possibly be…..
The company of friends
A butterfly softly negotiating its way from flower to flower
The spirit of spring
The sound of the crashing of waves
The call of the sea gull
The welcoming flash of the light house
A loving hug
A kind smile
The wisdom lines of the eyes
A bee collecting pollen from a flower
Pictures in the clouds
A golden sunset
The first light of dawn
A cup of hot chocolate on a cold night
A bed warmed by a hot blanket
An ice cold Coke on a hot day
Helping the poor
Tithing
The fresh smell of the sea
The fine work of a gifted person
Three words I love the most “I love you”
An ocean breeze
The dedication of my pastor
The laying on of hands
The prayers of Christians
Words of comfort spoken over my life
Relying on the power of GOD
Watching the dancing flames in the fireplace
The smell of a home cooked meal
The enjoyment of success
Healing the broken hearted.
The amazing ministries of GOD
The smell of coffee in the morning
The peace within a forest
The sound of a wind instrument, the flute
Remembering “thank you” and “Yes please”
Raising hands in Worship
The warmth of hands
A friendly pat on the back
Thanking GOD
The scent of a rose
The awesome beauty of a rose’s petals
Loving your pet
The stained glass windows of a church
The light pouring through stained glass
The silence and reverence of an empty church
The glorious sound of Praise
A Word of Wisdom from the pastor
The feeling of GOD’S love
The sound of a coo-ing dove
The smell of freshly cut grass
The wonder of a mighty green tree
A hot bath on an icy winter night
A playful kitten
Pulling into the driveway at home after work
Refined in-laws
GODLY parents
The peaceful spirit of my in-laws
Calling my in-laws home, home
A generous spirit
Being loved