Sunday, January 23, 2011

SANC Building Algoa Bay Port Elizabeth



Q: "What does SABC stand for?"
A: "See another BS channel!"

The SABC is nothing more than the communist party's propaganda arm of the ANC. Now remember this is my blog where I express my views, so if you don't like what I have to say, go somewhere else!



Alternative Media Reporters

My view

Will all Alternative Media reporters please take note of the coming Nazi media bill being formulated by the Black South African Communist syndicate. Note that this tribunal will affect all those reporters giving news on South African crimes, eg. corruption and other issues.

Should you become a victim of the South African governments new Kangaroo Media Tribunal presently being fashioned, you may be fined, or jailed, for a period of up to 25 years. Strong medicine for those exposing deviant criminals!

No one in the alternative media recognize the coming Kangaroo court system being created by the ANC in the shadows. Once we become the victims of ANC criminality we will apply other options at our disposal within the international community.
Alternative Media Supporter
November 2010

Yes and I am watching my back.!..